LET’S MAKE SOME BADASS VEGAN CHILI
THE BADASS VEGAN REBEL
Jane Elizabeth is a renowned health and wellness coach, author, & athlete with a passion for saving animals. Her incredible Plant-Based weight loss transformation story, featured globally in various media outlets, has inspired thousands of people to make their health and well-being a priority. In her “Badass Rebel Vegan Academy” Jane empowers members to heal mind, body, & spirit while getting fit and creating the life they deserve! Follow her on Instagram at @see.Jane.do.everything and @BadassRebelVegan.
THERE’S VEGAN CHILI AND THEN THERE’S BADASS VEGAN CHILI
This is the best damn chili you’ll ever eat!! Packed with protein and fiber, this vegan chili recipe is SO DELICIOUS that even meat-eaters love it! Perfect for meal prep, potlucks, family events, tailgating, and more! It’s a one-pot dish so it’s super easy to make. Throw a bunch of healthy and delicious ingredients into one pot and in no time you will have some incredibly flavorful chili everyone will love. Go ahead and give it a try…I dare you to serve it to your non-vegan friends or family. You are sure to blow their minds.
Badass Rebel Vegan Chili
- In a pot or crockpot combine the following: combine the following:
- 1 package crumbed tofu WFPB or 1 package beefless ground
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced yellow pepper
- 1 diced orange pepper
- 1 diced onion
- 1 can of each rinsed & drained:
- Black beans
- Kidney beans
- 1 large can organic tomato sauce 28 Oz
- 1 large can organic crushed tomatoes 28 Oz
- Add any other veggies you’d like!
- Add seasoning to taste: start with 1/2 teaspoon each, then add more if desired
- Ground black pepper
- Chili powder
- Onion powder
- Cayenne pepper optional
- Oregano optional
- Stovetop: Place all ingredients in a large pot, then cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce to a simmer and cook (covered) for another 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool and serve!
- Crockpot: Place all ingredients in a crockpot and stir, then cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours. Reduce heat to low and cook (covered) an additional 2-6 hours, stirring occasionally.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY FOR LUNCH, YOU BADASS VEGAN!
I love me some badass vegan chili, so I can’t wait to jump all over this recipe. If you decide to give it a try as well, be sure to take a photo of your end product and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. If you are looking for more tasty and easy vegan recipes to cook up, be sure to stop by the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!