IT’S ONLY 6 STEPS!
6 simple steps for a high protein, low carb vegan pizza recipe! Power couple of 7 years Wendy Worthington, and Johnnie Walker show us how to make this incredibly delicious pizza that is bursting with flavor. Watch the video to see how to cook this up, and be sure to check out the recipe below and give it a try.
OUR EXPERT VEGAN PIZZA CREATORS
Wendy and Johnnie are celebrating seven years together, three years vegan. Wendy Worthington, @worthingtonworksitout on Instagram, is a personal trainer who leads a live breathwork meditation class every Sunday on Zoom. She has also been singing and songwriting her entire life. Johnnie Walker, @bestjwalker on Instagram, is an actor and retired stand-up comic. You can find him on YouTube.
When it comes to food, as a vegan athlete, Wendy believes that food should be nutritious, low in carbs, and high in protein. Johnnie wants it to taste good. So together they make a great team for creating the perfect plant-based meal…both healthy and delicious.
WHO DOESN’T LOVE A GOOD VEGAN PIZZA RECIPE?
Most people love pizza, but one that can be made in 6 easy steps is even better. This pizza is so delicious it is sure to become one of your go-to easy meals for yourself and the family. It’s perfect for those Netflix and chill nights, or gatherings with friends. Impress everyone with this cheesy bundle of yumminess. This is a high protein and low carb meal, for all you low-carbers out there. So get ready for happiness in every bite.
Low Carb Vegan Pizza
- I pack of Noble Plate meatless crumbles
- 1/2 cup water
- Spray of avocado or olive oil
- Dash of smoked paprika and garlic salt
- 1 C Bitchin’ sauce
- 1 C Core and Rind cashew cheesy sauce
- 1/2 C Broccoli and mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 C banana peppers
- 1 Tbls of minced garlic.
- 1 C Violife Mozzarella shreds
- 1 TSP powdered ginger, turmeric, smoked paprika, oregano & lemon pepper
- 1 pre-made Vegan low carb pizza crust
- Turn the oven to 475. Take 1 cup of Noble Plate meatless crumbles and add to 1/2 cup water and let sit for 5 minutes. Then put in a pan on the stove with a touch of oil (I use avocado or olive oil) and cook until browned. I add both smoked paprika and garlic salt. Spray a bit of avocado or olive oil on the crust then cover the crust with tomato sauce and then the cooked meatless crumbles. Next comes the Bitchin’ sauce and Core and Rind cashew cheesy sauce. Broccoli and mushrooms are then placed along with banana peppers and minced garlic. The last thing is Violife Mozzarella shreds and then powdered ginger, turmeric, smoked paprika, oregano lemon pepper with a final spritz of the oil spray. Cook for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
THANKS FOR JOINING OUR PIZZA PARTY
I hope you enjoyed this episode of #LunchBreakLIVE as much as I did. You just can’t go wrong with pizza! Am I right? So a new pizza recipe is always welcome, and I love the idea of a low-carb pizza option. If you are looking for more delicious plant-based recipes to try, be sure to jump over to the #LunchBreakLIVE page where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!