Vegan Grilled Cheese That Is PERFECT!
Singing our way through #LunchBreakLIVE with delicious vegan grilled cheese sandwiches. Who doesn’t love cheese, always vegan of course! And who doesn’t love vegan cheese melted in all its gooey glory? If you said NO to any of those questions, I don’t get it. Vegan cheese is a gift from the heavens. “One Great Vegan,” Gabrielle Reyes, shows us how it is done. Now, Let’s get cheesy! Check out her new cookbook here.
Meet One Great Vegan Gabrielle Reyes, Singer, Actress and Host of "The Colorful Home Cooking Show"! Let's EAT! This spectacular sandwich features Follow Your Heart vegan cheddar cheese and Vegenaise mayo!Hosted by Paige Parsons Roache, Producer and Booker for #JaneUnchained News Network. #cooking #singing #plantbased #grilledcheese #vegan #lunch
Posted by Jane Unchained News on Thursday, October 22, 2020
Who Is This Singing Grilled Cheese Wonder Woman?
Gabrielle Reyes AKA One Great Vegan is a singer, actress, chef, and host of The Colorful Home Cooking Show. She tours the country with her Colorful Cooking Classes where she shares her favorite plant-based, gluten-free, and favor-full recipes + tips to create vibrant dishes through music and songs. She also hosts live-streaming lyrical cooking classes every Saturday at 1 PM CST on all of her social media platforms so everyone can learn how to create epic plant-based meals from the comfort of their own home. Specializing in allergen-free food + multicolored meals, Gabrielle’s philosophy is to feed others sustainably sourced, nourishing, and of course, mouth-watering meals that heal your body, feed your soul, and help you get your glow on! She is also excited to announce the release of her Musical Cookbook: Colorful Home Cooking with Gabrielle Reyes coming December 17th, 2020!
Now Let’s Look At This Vegan Grilled Cheese Deliciousness!
I think you got the idea from earlier, I LOVE vegan cheese. Cheese, Cheese, and more CHEESE please! Grilled cheese was my favorite meal as a kid…well that and cheese pizza, with extra cheese of course. So I am excited to try the recipe for this delicious cheesy bundle of love of a sandwich. I have never thought to use garlic and mustard on my vegan grilled cheese sandwiches as Gabrielle did. Sounds delightful.
Ready To Melt Some Cheese?
I am so hungry now after watching this video. So I am ready to make an amazing vegan grilled cheese sandwich! And I am going to make mine with EXTRA cheese of course. Haha. The recipe is below so you too can start melting that cheesy goodness into a sandwich. It is the best “cheat day” meal…well, vegan cheese pizza too but that’s for another show. If you want some more incredible vegan recipes, check out previous #LunchBreakLIVE’s. We have so many recipes available to you. Until next time…
GREATEST VEGAN GRILLED CHEESE EVER
- 2-6 slices Gluten-Free Bread
- 2-6 slices Vegan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- 2 TBS Minced Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Soy-Free Veganaise
- Make your Grilled Cheese by mixing together Minced Garlic and Veganaise in a small bowl.
- Butter all sides of your Gluten-free Bread with the Garlic Vegenaise.
- Squeeze a little bit of Mustard on the Bread (Mustard on the sides two that the Cheese will go on!)
- Add both slices of Bread to a hot pan with the Mustard side facing up.
- Add Vegan Cheddar Cheese to the Mustard-side of the Bread slices.
- Smash both slices of Bread + Cheese together and press the Sandwich down into the pan with a large spatula or the bottom of a pot. (OPTIONAL - add on another slice of Cheese + Mustard and Garlic Veganaise Bread on top to make it a Triple Decker!
- Cook both sides until golden brown.
- Chop the Grilled Cheese diagonally and garnish with fresh minced Sage or Thyme on top.
- Sing your song. Do your dance. Speak your truth and dig in!
If you want to meet other vegans in your neighborhood I have the perfect place for you to go. Find out what they are doing, eating, and the fun they are having…join PlantBasedNeighor. Hope to see you there!