Vegan Meatballs For All!
Vegan Meatballs suck…said no one ever! There is nothing like a delicious pasta dish topped with juicy, plump vegan meatballs! Social Media Influencer Carolina Gutierrez joins us on #LunchBreakLIVE, showing us how it’s done right.
#LunchBreakLIVE with Social Media Star Carolina Gutierrez! Watch her make Carolina’s Famous "Meat"ball Chickpea Pasta! All vegan of course! Carolina is a Colombian born actress living in Los Angeles, CA. Carolina is not only devoted to her craft as an actor, but also works as a content creator, fitness instructor and transgender activist. As an openly Latinx transgender woman, Carolina has used her visibility in social media to advocate for transgender rights in the US and the world with her bilingual content reaching MILLIONS of people with her voice. Carolina has also been a proud vegan for the past 7 years promoting the vegan lifestyle, fighting against animal cruelty and educating about all the positive benefits of veganism through out her social media platforms including her instagram @caroland14 and her hit youtube channel “Caroland.”
Posted by Jane Unchained News on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
We Know She Can Cook Mean Vegan Meatballs…But I Want To Know More!
Carolina Gutierrez is a Colombian born actress living in Los Angeles, CA. Carolina is not only devoted to her craft as an actor but also works as a content creator, fitness instructor, and transgender activist. As an openly Latinx transgender woman, Carolina has used her visibility in social media to advocate for transgender rights in the US and the world with her bilingual content reaching millions of people with her voice.
Carolina has also been a proud vegan for the past 7 years promoting the vegan lifestyle, fighting against animal cruelty, and educating about all the positive benefits of veganism throughout her social media platforms including her Instagram @caroland14 and her youtube channel “Caroland.”
Carolina values her connection and engagement with her followers above all and creating a community of well-minded individuals that care about their own health, all animals, the environment, and the wellbeing of our society while upholding values of equality, love, and sympathy for all sentient beings alike.
WOW, what a remarkable and inspirational young woman! I just love her. And I love the food she cooks and promotes too. So let’s get back to the vegan meatballs and pasta dish she made for us and see how it turned out. I will even be providing you the recipe below so you can try this dish at home!
Whose Craving Vegan Meatballs Now?
I know I am! So let’s get cooking. This recipe is super easy but doesn’t lack in taste. It is a delicious and filling dish, perfect for the family. I hope you try this recipe at home and let us know how you liked it. Add some chips as Carolina did for added crunch with every bite.
Sweet Vegan Meatballs and Chickpea Pasta
- 1 box of gluten-free pasta of your choice
- 1 bag of meatless meatballs I like the Gardein brand
- 1 Jar of Red Pasta Sauce I like the "Classico" gluten-free Tomato and Basil option
- 1/3 Cup of Almond Milk any other vegan milk alternatives can work
- 1 spoonful of maple syrup
- 1 spoonful of olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 spoonful of diced garlic
- 1 spoonful of Indian curry powder
- Half of 1 sweet onion
- Half of 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 cremini mushrooms
- Half of 1 tomato
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 spoonful of Moscato white wine
- 1 bag of Hard tortillas
- 1 avocado
- - First boil water to get started with the pasta. Once the water is to boiling temperature, put the entire box of pasta into the boiling water while you are working on the pasta sauce and meatless meatballs.
- - Begin by placing the olive oil in a pan on medium heat and place the meatless meatballs on the pan as they cook slowly while you move on to the veggies.
- - Cut and dice all veggies including the cherry tomatoes, sweet onions, yellow bell peppers, crimini mushrooms and baby spinach.
- - After the meatless meatballs begin to look more golden, place the diced sweet onions, garlic yellow bell peppers and crimini mushrooms into the pan with the meatballs and mix.
- - After a few minutes, pour the tomato sauce, milk, maple syrup, wine, salt and curry powder into the pan with the meatball and veggies and mix it all together.
- - mix for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat and then proceed to pour the rest of the veggies including the cherry tomatoes and baby spinach so they do get too dehydrated during the cooking process.
- - By this time, the pasta should be ready to be rinsed and placed on the plate. Pour the sauce on top and cut the avocado as a side dish with some salt on top and some tortillas to pick the food and voilá.
Mmmm Mmmm Good!
That was delicious! Thanks so much for stopping by, this was fun. If you want to check out some of the many other recipes available to try, look over some previous episodes of #LunchBreakLIVE. There are a ton of recipes to choose from, in various categories. Check them out. Until next time…