How to make a Crispy Chickpea Sun-Dried Tomato Wrap with vegan educator Lacey Barnes Tygenhof! She'll reveal the secret of veganizing a baby shower and other events! #LunchBreakLIVE #JaneunChained SEE additional photos and get the recipe here: http://bit.ly/2v0pdTy
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Monday, August 21, 2017
Recipe: Crispy Chickpea Sun-Dried Tomato Wraps
- 1 can of drained/rinsed chickpeas
- 1/4 cup of drained julienne cut sun dried tomatoes
- 1/8 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup veganise mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large flour or spinach tortillas
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Mash chickpeas in a bowl.
- Add tomatoes, onion.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Place tortilla on counter. Spread 1/2 the mixture across tortilla. Top with a lettuce leaf and roll tightly.
- Cut in half diagonally to serve.
Some of the Ingredients for Lacey’s Crispy Sun-Dried Tomato Chickpea Wraps
Chickpeas, rinsed and drained in a bowl
Plated Crispy Chickpea Sun-Dried Tomato Wraps Ready to Enjoy