Karma Baker founders, Celine Ikeler & Arek Reeder are making their phenomenal Vegan Mascarpone Fruit Tart today on #LunchBreakLIVE! You don’t want to miss this episode, and learn how to make this delicious decadent dessert! karmabaker.com #JaneUnChained
RECIPE: Vegan Mascarpone Fruit Tart
This beautiful tart is a show stopper! And will blow people’s minds when they learn it’s vegan! The mascarpone filling is so dense and creamy. The crust uses our traditional graham cracker recipe, which can be made ahead of time. This is my easy “at-home” version, it comes together super quick! Choose big beautiful organic fruit of your choice and take your time arranging, it will be worth it for the Instagram pics!
Servings: 8 people Prep Time: 20minutes
- 1 recipe (3 cups) Graham Cracker recipehttps://karmabaker.com/recipe/karma-bakers-graham-crackers/
- 1/3 cups Coconut Oil (melted)
Vegan Mascarpone Filling
- 8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 can Coconut Cream refrigerate a can of coconut cream or milk overnight.
- 2 Tbsp Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Good quality Madagascar Vanilla
- assorted fresh fruit such as, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries & kiwi
To Prepare Crust
- Prepare graham cracker recipe. Allow to fully cool and process in a food processor until crumbs.
- Mix 3 cups of dry crumbs with the melted vegan butter and combine until it resembles wet sand. Press into a 10″ tart pan. Chill at least 15 min
To Prepare Filling
- With a wire whip attachment, whip cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add Evaporated Cane Juice (sugar), Lemon Zest and Vanilla. Blend until smooth. Open your can of coconut cream or milk and separate the liquid from the cream. Discard the liquid and use the left over cream, put in a separate bowl. Whip until doubled in volume and has formed stiff peaks. Combine with cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into prepared crust.
- Arrange fruit in rings around the tart. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use your beautiful imagination!
Ingredients for Mascapone Berrry Tart
Celine Ikeler, Creator of Karma Baker
Celine Ikeler and Arek Reeder, Co-Creators of Karma Baker