Molly Basler’s Bodacious Burrito
How to make Bodacious Burritos with Daiya Foods vegan cheddar & Beyond Meat burgers with Molly Marie Basler aka the Yogini Vegan Chef of Molly Basler InsideOut Conscious Living. Change your life! Join the party! mollybasler.com #JaneUnChained
Recipe: Bodacious Burrito
- 1 large vegan tortilla
- 1/2 cup shredded beefless beef (we used Beyond Meat Burgers)
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese (we used Daiya)
- 1 cup shredded vegan jack cheese (we used Daiya)
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup pre-cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked pinto beans
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 c olive oil (for sauté and salad dressing)
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place tortilla on a cookie sheet
- Sprinkle the jack and cheddar vegan cheese down the center of the tortilla. Place in oven to melt the cheese. Then remove from oven.
- Heat the beefless beef and place on tortilla with the vegan cheese.
- Heat the pinto beans and add to tortilla.
- Heat the black beans and add to tortilla.
- Toss the shredded cabbage and spinach in the olive oil and balsamic to tortilla.
- Add rice, tomato, avocado and salsa
- Wrap the tortilla and fold the sides right over left.
- Sprinkle vegan cheese on top of wrapped tortilla . Put in oven and allow the cheese to melt.
- Take out of oven and drizzle salsa on top of tortilla.
Viva la Vegan Burrito!
Beyond Meat’s “The Beyond Burger”