MIchelle and Roxanne Lawrence & extended family/friends from Virginia to Ireland (country) gather for a fabulous, easy to make a Sensational Summer Salad with Creamy Lemon-Mint Dressing with pasta, veggies and voila!! Join the #LunchBreakLIVE party!
RECIPE: Sensational Summer Salad with a Creamy Lemon Mint Dressing
INGREDIENTS (for the salad)
- 1 large head green leafy lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 shredded carrots
- 1 shredded beet
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 to 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- 2 cups cooked Tinkyada brand brown rice spiral pasta
- 1 can organic garbanzo beans
- Micro greens for garnish
INGREDIENTS (for the dressing)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup raw cashews (soaked for 30 minutes prior to preparation to soften)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 medium clove of garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 large handful of fresh mint
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Place all salad ingredients into a large salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Top with micro greens and enjoy!
Sensational Summer Salad with Creamy Lemon-Mint Dressing
Roxanne Lawrence with her Vertical Garden
Sensational Summer Salad with Pasta and Creamy Lemon-Mint Dressing
Lawrence Sisters’ Extended Family from Virginia and Ireland
Michelle Lawrence (LT) and Roxanne Lawrence (RT) with their Sensational Summer Salad with Creamy Lemon-Mint Dressing, Tomatoes and Crusty Bread