Learn how to make a VaVaVaVoom Veggie Casserole with Leaf Cuisine‘s Chief Leaf, Rod Rotondi. Rod is the creator of Leaf Cuisine’s vegan Dairy-Free Spreads available in Whole Foods Market, Erewhon Market and health food stores nationwide. Rod will be offering scrumptious samples at VegFest Los Angeles, April 30th at LA’s Woodley Park – #LunchBreakLIVE, #JaneUnChained #VegFestLA PS: We are on a boat!!!
RECIPE: VaVaVa Voom Veggie Casserole
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
Place all ingredients directly into an oven safe casserole dish of your choice. The amount of each ingredient depends on the size of the dish you are using.
- Enough “riced” *cauliflower to cover the bottom of a baking dish by approximately 1/3 inch
- Enough Thai Green Curry Sauce (Vegan) from Trader Joes to thinly cover the riced cauliflower
- Enough organic firm tofu, sliced into squares, 1/4 inch thick, to cover the next layer, end to end.
- Spoon a Tbsp at a time of Leaf Cuisine’s Onion Chive NOT Cream Cheese Spread or any vegan chive cream cheese
- Enough organic spaghetti sauce to generously cover the previous layer
- Sprinkle a layer of fresh or frozen organic corn
- Cut organic corn tortillas into large pieces to cover the next layer
- Lightly spread some olive tapenade (any brand)
- Generously layer organic frozen spinach (TraderJoe’s) creating the next layer
- Generously add more of the spaghetti marinara sauce for the next layer
- Lightly sprinkle chopped cashews creating the final layer
*You can find “riced” cauliflower (finely chopped cauliflower) in the frozen section of Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods markets. Alternatively, you can place rough chopped cauliflower into a food processor and blend until it looks like rice.
Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes and enjoy!