Learn how to make Superfood Rainbow Soup with Hollywood editor Kelly Rocklein aka Eat with Kelly and That Snarky Vegan Girl! Change your life!
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Monday, March 20, 2017
Stupendous Superfoods Rainbow Soup
garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
24 herbs & spices seasoning
- Chop vegetables into bite sized pieces
- Place everything into the soup pot and add water to cover vegetables
- Add all the spices to taste:
- Place garbanzo beans in the oven and bake at 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes
- Cook quinoa on stove (1 cup of quinoa, 2 cups of water) for 10-15 minutes (till water is pretty much gone)
- Bring soup to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 30 – 45 min or until carrots are soft
- Steam broccoli separately and add to soup with quinoa and garbanzo beans after soup is finished cooking.