Peanut Sauce with Rice Noodles, Faux Chick’n and Veggies!
A quick and simple recipe for Thai peanut noodles. You can use the peanut sauce of a variation of dishes as well.
- 1 Package of your favorite faux chick’n
- 1 steamable bag of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 Package of rice noodles
- For Peanut Sauce:
- 3/4 C creamy peanut butter best if you warm it for better mixing
- The juice of 2 limes
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1/3 C tamari or liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- *add boiling water as needed
Prepare faux chick’n and cut into strips or bite sized pieces. (also delicious with fried tofu).
Steam or prepare peas and carrots.
Add rice noodles to boil and cook. (use package directions). Drain and add a bit of oil to keep rice noodles from sticking.
In bowl add all peanut sauce ingredients and wisk. Add boiling water until the consistency is good for pouring over noodles.
Plate noodles, veggies and cut chick’n and add peanut sauce. Sauce can remain fresh for about a week in the fridge.