Layered Taco Dip
This dip will become a party favorite with very little effort. It's 8 layers of all kinds of goodness and gooey vegan cheesy yumminess. Perfect for dipping, or just eat it as is! It's that good!
- Bag of Organic Corn chip
- Box of Annie’s Vegan Cheese Rice
- Can of Vegan Black Beans
- Can of Vegan refried beans
- 1/2 C of each mushrooms, green peppers ,& onions chopped
- 3 Avocados
- 1/4 C of black olives chopped
- 1 C vegan shredded cheese Violife Cheddar
- 1 pack of Beyond Meat
- 1 pack of vegan seasonings
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 C Vegan sour cream like Tofutti
- Miyoko’s Butter
Sauté the onions, peppers and mushrooms in a pan with 1 tsp of Miyoko’s butter for 6-8 mins until onions are translucent.
Add BM and seasoning pak. Cut avocados in 1/2 then Take peels off avocados and smash avocados with a fork.
Add garlic and salt to create guacamole. Make rice. Warm 2 can of beans then layer first can into casserole pan.
Add 2nd can of beans and warm them up then layer on top. Add cheese. Then rice. Layer the BM mixture.
Add guac. Add sour cream. Top with chopped olives. Eat with tortilla chips. Tasty!