Looking for an easy, yet beautful looking vegan appetizer for your dinner party? This plant-based Cranberry-Feta Crostini is super simple to make and comes with a whole lotta flavor.
- 1 lb cranberries washed
- 1 c maple syrup
- 3/4 c pomegranate seeds plus more for garnish
- 1 baguette sliced into 1/4-inch-thick-pieces
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil. Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 oz vegan feta cheese at room temperature
- Few rosemary sprigs for flavor and garnish
Place the cranberries and maple syrup in a food processor. Process until cranberries are chopped and chunky.
Put cranberry mixture in a bowl and mix with pomegranate seeds. Place in refrigerator and set for one hour.
For Crostini, preheat oven to 350 degrees and brush baguettes with oil on both sides. Place on parchment paper for baking.
Sprinkle on slices of baguettes with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
To assemble sprinkle 1 tablespoons of vegan feta on top of each baguette slice and 1 tablespoon of cranberry pomegranate mix.
Garnish with rosemary sprigs and extra Pom-seeds before serving.