Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo
Ready for some creamy, delicious Alfredo...totally plant-based? This recipe is so easy to make and so creamy, you will never know it is vegan. The secret ingredients....CASHEWS!
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight and rinsed
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Mushroom multi-purpose seasoning Trader Joe’s
- 2 teaspoons vegan chicken-less seasoning Trader Joe’s
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes divided
- 1 pound pasta of your choice cooked
Add all your ingredients to your blender except the pasta and only half of your sun-dried tomatoes.
Start blender on low speed and gradually increase the speed blend for 2 to 3 minutes or until it becomes creamy and smooth.
Add your pasta, the other half of your sun-dried tomatoes and Alfredo mixture to a sauté pan.
Allow the alfredo to thicken up, continue moving the pasta around constantly. This process take 5 to 8 minutes.
Once the Alfredo has thickened, plate it and top it with your favorite sprouts or greens of choice, then serve. Enjoy!