The BEST Warm Potato, Kale, and Pepitas Salad recipe!
Looking for a delicious and healthy new salad recipe? This warm potato and kale salad with roasted pepitas is perfect. Its super easy to make and is perfection in every bite.
- 1.5 lbs of cooked yellow potatoes I kept the skin on. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1 medium to large bowl of raw cleaned, and stemless kale
- 1/3 C roasted pepitos pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 C diced red onion
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground Himalayan salt
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
Cook and cut potatoes. Wash and rip kale.
Cook onions and garlic in a pan. Add all oil and let get hot. Pour over kale. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Massage it all in. Add pepitos and potatoes and stir in!
Delicious and easy!