Strawberry Waffles topped with Hot Sauce and Pepper Caulifyah Wings
Simple. Delicious. Kid-friendly. This vegan Waffles recipe and Caulifyah Wings (cauliflower wings) are perfect for your family Sunday brunch.
- 1 Cup of Unbleached Flour
- 1 TBS Baking Powder
- 2 TBS Unbleached Sugar
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1 -2 cups of Almond Milk or any non-dairy milk
- 2 Handful Fruit of your choice we are using strawberries
- Vegan Butter
- Pre-Packaged Frozen Caulifyah Wings
- Grape Seed Oil enough for deep frying
Mix in all dry ingredients and Wisk
Add in Almond Milk and Wisk to the consistency you like
Add in 1 handful of Fruit
Put in waffle maker and let cook
While that is cooking, began frying the wings in the grapeseed oil (make sure there is enough oil in the pan that it covers the wings). Wings will fry until golden (about 3-5 min).
Top Strawberry Waffles with Hot Sauce and Pepper CaulifyahWings, Drizzle with syrup and throw another handful of strawberries on top!