Mint Chip Nice Cream
This is a very easy way to create yummy & refreshing minty Nice Cream: a healthy, vegan, low-cal, fat-free version of ice cream, made from frozen bananas and other fruit!
- ¾ cup ripe banana slices unfrozen – 1 small banana
- 3 cups frozen banana slices
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- 1-2 droppers-full liquid chlorophyll
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
Place the fresh banana in the blender first
Top with the frozen bananas, extract, and chlorophyll.
Blend until smooth.
Add the chocolate chips and the mint leaves and pulse to blend them in and chop the mint.