Inspired by the daily breakfast of Cooking Instructor and Certified Health Coach, Sharon McRae, all of these ingredients are easily found at Trader Joe’s, but if you don’t have one near you, you can find them at your local store too! Reminiscent of pizza, kale never tasted so good!
- 2 10-ounce bags Tuscan kale or 20 ounces of your favorite kale
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen artichoke hearts or 12 ounces of your favorite brand
- 1 3-ounce bag salt-free sun-dried tomatoes or 3 ounces, approx. ¾ of a cup, of your favorite brand
- 1 ounce fresh peeled garlic cloves finely chopped (approx. ¼ cup)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh basil cut into long thin strips
Finely chop the kale and artichoke hearts. Place all ingredients except for the fresh basil into an Instant Pot pressure cooker. Set on high pressure for zero minutes. It will take several minutes to achieve the desired pressure, and once it reaches that level, it’s fully cooked. Release pressure immediately and stir in the fresh basil. Drizzle with a good quality reduced balsamic vinegar or Enlightened Faux Parmesan if desired.