Colorful Corn Salsa
This nutrient-packed salsa is rich in fiber, lycopene, and other antioxidants. Pair it with baked chips or vegetables.
(Makes 4 Servings)
- 1 cup corn fresh or frozen
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup medium red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Cut fresh corn from the cob and rinse well and let drain in a colander. If using frozen corn that has not completely thawed: blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water or thaw it in the microwave.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and set aside for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld
Serve at room temperature.