THESE VEGAN NACHOS ARE PERFECT FOR ANY PARTY
Learn how to make the best loaded Vegan Nachos ever! Craft these plant-powered nachos in under fifteen minutes with easy kitchen ingredients for a fun, delicious, and filling meal! Packed with beans, corn, pico de gallo, guacamole, vegan queso, and more, these loaded nachos are perfect for a dinner at home, a party appetizer, or game time! #LunchBreakLIVE with “Whole Scoop Blog” creator and foodie Stella Scaramangos, shows us how to make this party favorite.
WHAT’S THE SCOOP?
Stella Scaramangos is a mom of 2, rescue dog mom, foodie, and proud Greek girl! She created the Whole Scoop Blog in 2019 to share original plant-based recipes and content, and to help inspire those around her to live a healthy and active lifestyle. In her spare time, she loves traveling, reading and is very much into fitness and working out.
LOADED VEGAN NACHOS, YOU CAN’T GO WRONG
These Loaded Vegan Nachos are perfect for your next party, gathering, or even family dinner or snack. They are super simple to make, look beautiful and delicious, and have an incredible crunch and flavor with every bite. This is a recipe you can easily make your own but adding or eliminating whatever topping you want. Melt that gooey vegan cheese throughout and you have some serious yum happening. Stella uses Viola cheese which is a perfect choice!
Loaded Vegan Nachos
- 2 bags of tortilla chips
- 1 15oz can of black beans drained, rinsed & dried
- 1 15oz can of pinto beans drained, rinsed & dried
- 1 15oz can of sweet corn drained, rinsed & dried
- 1 8oz bag of shredded vegan cheese
- 1 cup of pico de gallo
- 2 green onions/scallions diced
- 6-8 sprigs of cilantro just leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- 3 oz violife cheddar cheese spread + 3-4 tbsp oat milk for queso drizzle optional
- sauteed onions & peppers optional
- sliced jalapeno for garnish optional
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Arrange a layer of tortilla chips for the bottom layer, leaving no holes or gaps.
- Sprinkle half of the beans, half the corn and half the shredded vegan cheese over the first layer of chips.
- Add the second layer of chips on top. Sprinkle the remaining beans, corn, and shredded vegan cheese. Bake for 7-10 minutes until lightly golden brown chips and some of the cheese has melted down.
- While the chips are in the oven, mix the cheddar cheese spread with oat milk and mix/whisk until the texture transforms to a viscous liquid. If necessary, microwave for 10 seconds.
- When the chips are done baking, sprinkle the pico de gallo, sliced scallions, and chopped cilantro over the top. Drizzle with the queso sauce. Add a heap of guacamole.
*guacamole can be store bought or homemade. Check out my recipe here
* queso drizzle is optional. Can also use a store bought vegan queso or a homemade cashew
GET THE PARTY STARTED WITH VEGAN NACHOS
Go ahead and get the party started with these incredible and loaded nachos! They will be a hit, and you will become a must invite to every party! If you make them be sure to take a photo and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. Leave a comment here and let us know how you liked it. If you are in search of other plant-based recipes to try, stop by the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!