VEGAN CROSTINI RECIPE TO IMPRESS THE MASSES
A vegan Cranberry Feta Crostini recipe that is so beautiful and delicious, you won’t want to miss this. Join #LunchBreakLIVE guest chefs known as Veganized with Sky and Letha as they create these delicious vegan delights for us. Watch the video for the step-by-step instructions, and check out the recipe posted below.
VEGANIZED WITH SKY AND LETHA!
These VEGAN foodies have Infectious personalities and are loaded with fun facts about plant-based living and cruelty-free beauty.
Letha Coughlin is the mother of twins who once weighed over 200 pounds until she decided to change her lifestyle and go vegan. Then she opened a workout studio and now has a beautifully strong body.
Sky Valencia has been the creative director for Saint Martin’s Animal Foundation since 1999. Which is a vegan nonprofit organization. She is also the creator of Goldie’s Organics vegan dog treats.
Together they are truly engaging, inspiring, and hysterical. Let’s face it who wants to watch another boring vegan cooking show. Instead, they combine comedy, food, and beauty all in one show.
If you would like to be a sponsor for our next four episodes contact: Lovingsgi@icloud.com
TIME FOR THE CRANBERRY-FETA CROSTINI RECIPE
Crostini is an Italian appetizer consisting of small slices of grilled or toasted bread and different variations of toppings that one chooses. Sky and Letha use vegan feta cheese and cranberries as their toppings which is a perfectly delicious combination for Crostini. These would make perfect appetizers for a posh dinner party, or a casual one for that matter. They are a beautiful-looking appetizer with their bright red color, and the flavor is off the charts. Your guests are sure to enjoy these, so I hope you give them a try.
- 1 lb cranberries washed
- 1 c maple syrup
- 3/4 c pomegranate seeds plus more for garnish
- 1 baguette sliced into 1/4-inch-thick-pieces
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil. Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 oz vegan feta cheese at room temperature
- Few rosemary sprigs for flavor and garnish
- Place the cranberries and maple syrup in a food processor. Process until cranberries are chopped and chunky.
- Put cranberry mixture in a bowl and mix with pomegranate seeds. Place in refrigerator and set for one hour.
- For Crostini, preheat oven to 350 degrees and brush baguettes with oil on both sides. Place on parchment paper for baking.
- Sprinkle on slices of baguettes with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- To assemble sprinkle 1 tablespoons of vegan feta on top of each baguette slice and 1 tablespoon of cranberry pomegranate mix.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and extra Pom-seeds before serving.
THANKS FOR JOINING US FOR #LUNCHBREAKLIVE
What a fantastic and fun episode of #LunchBreakLIVE. The Crostini appetizer Sky and Letha showed us how to make is so simple yet beautiful and delicious. I look forward to trying this dish and I hope you do too. If you do, be sure to take a photo of your final dish and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. Also, be sure to leave a comment here and let us know how you liked it. If you are looking for other plant-based recipes to try, jump over to the #LunchBreakLIVE page where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!