A SIMPLE SUN-DRIED TOMATO ALFREDO THAT IS A PLANT-BASED CREAMY HEAVEN!
Ready for a simple 5-Step recipe for Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo? Today’s Chef, Le Cordon Bleu trained, Adam Sanders, known as Chef A.B Sanders, is a Plant-Based Chef with a deep passion for cooking all things vegan. Adam shares one of his special recipes with us today and I must say, it looks delicious! Let’s check out how this creamy bowl of heaven is made…
MASTER IN THE KITCHEN: CHEF A.B. SANDERS
Chef A.B Sanders is a Plant-Based/Vegan Chef from Dallas Texas. He is a Le Cordon Bleu graduate and has a strong passion for food, health, and fitness. He has recently lost over 140 pounds on his own Plant-Based meal plan. Winning multiple awards for best dish on The Vegan Food Fight in Clubhouse, Adam specializes in specialty cakes for all occasions. Find him at @absanders101 on Instagram.
SO WHO IS READY FOR THE CREAMIEST SUN-DRIED ALFREDO? I AM!
What makes this Sun-Dried Vegan Tomato Alfredo so creamy? CASHEWS! Cashews are magic when it comes to getting that creamy yumminess in recipes that call for it. So get your cashews soakin’ and get ready to cook up this yummy recipe…it is posted below. This is a great meal for entertaining your friends and I assure you they will be super impressed. Don’t even bother telling them the Alfredo is vegan, they would never know. So tell em’ after they have licked their plates clean!
Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight and rinsed
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Mushroom multi-purpose seasoning Trader Joe’s
- 2 teaspoons vegan chicken-less seasoning Trader Joe’s
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes divided
- 1 pound pasta of your choice cooked
- Add all your ingredients to your blender except the pasta and only half of your sun-dried tomatoes.
- Start blender on low speed and gradually increase the speed blend for 2 to 3 minutes or until it becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add your pasta, the other half of your sun-dried tomatoes and Alfredo mixture to a sauté pan.
- Allow the alfredo to thicken up, continue moving the pasta around constantly. This process take 5 to 8 minutes.
- Once the Alfredo has thickened, plate it and top it with your favorite sprouts or greens of choice, then serve. Enjoy!
ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THIS?
I hope so…and if you do make this recipe, be sure to come back and comment on this post and let us know how you liked it. Also, take a photo of your finished dish and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram! If you want to try other delicious and simple plant-based recipes, be sure to visit the #LunchBreakLIVE page where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!