EAT the RAINBOW! Come on over and taste what’s cookin’! Join Jane Elizabeth, creator of Badass Rebel Runners, and One Great Vegan Gabrielle Reyes for this MUST SEE #LunchBreakLIVE! Gabrielle, a chef, actress, and singer, shows us how to make her AMAZING Thai Spice Rainbow Rice! MMM Mmmmm DELICIOUS!
EAT the RAINBOW! Come on over and taste what's cookin'! Join Jane Elizabeth, creator of Badass Rebel Runners, and One Great Vegan Gabrielle Reyes for this MUST SEE #LunchBreakLIVE! Gabrielle, a chef, actress and singer, shows us how to make her AMAZING Thai Spice Rainbow Rice! MMM mmmmm DELICIOUS!
Posted by Jane Unchained News on Thursday, July 23, 2020
Gabrielle Reyes AKA One Great Vegan is a singer, actress, chef, and host of the musical cooking show, The Colorful Home Cooking Show. She tours the country with her Colorful Cooking Classes where she shares her favorite plant-based, gluten-free, and flavorful recipes + tips to create vibrant dishes through music and songs. Gabrielle also hosts live-streaming lyrical cooking classes every Saturday at 1 PM so everyone can learn how to create epic plant-based meals from the comfort of their own home. Specializing in allergen-free food, Gabrielle’s philosophy is to feed others sustainably sourced, nourishing, and of course, mouth-watering meals that heal your body and help you get your glow on!
Let’s check out the amazing and colorful meal Gabrielle made for us on this episode of #LunchBreakLIVE! It looks so delicious I wish I could jump into the screen and grab a bite right now!
THAI SPICE RAINBOW RICE
- THAI SPICE SAUCE:
- Organic Sriracha 3 Tbs-1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Liquid Aminos
- 1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbs Lime Juice
- 1 tbs Garlic Powder
- 1 tbs Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1.5 tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt ONLY IF NEEDED!
- 1.5 tbs Minced Garlic
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- Cubed Tempeh or Mushrooms
- Any Rice of Choice
- Romaine Lettuce
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Sliced Carrots
- Chopped Cabbage
- 1/4 cup Crushed Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onion
- In a bowl combine all of your THAI SPICE SAUCE ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Using a splash of Veggie Broth, cook your Tempeh or Mushrooms In a large pan until they are mostly cooked.
- Pour your THAI SPICE SAUCE into your pan and cover. Let it cook on medium-high for about 3-6 minutes.
- 4.Load up your plate with Vegetables, Rice, and Cooked Tempeh or Mushrooms
- Sprinkle Crushed Peanuts and Fresh Mint on top.
- Feast, Sing, and Enjoy!