Another vegan Trifle Cake with Erin Riley-Carrasco on #SaturdaySnackDown. Her Trifle Cakes are always delicious and filled with all sorts of sweetness! This is yet another favorite of hers, and it is quick and easy to make…and we all like recipes that are quick and easy, and tasty!
You can check out the Berry Trifle Cake Erin made a couple of weeks ago HERE.
God is Good Vegan Chocolate Trifle on today’s #Saturdaysnackdown! LIVE on #JANEUNCHAINED Erin Riley-Carrasco, PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)’s Sexiest Vegan Over 50 shares one of her favorite her quick and easy, delectable & delicious vegan desserts. She made today’s trifle for her goddaughter Mia’s 6th birthday and topped with a beautiful ballerina. Enjoy! 💕 #vegandesserts #plantbasedtrifle #crueltyfreecake
Posted by Jane Unchained News on Saturday, May 9, 2020
Erin made this beautiful creation for her goddaughter’s 6th Birthday! The best thing about Trifle Cakes is the ability to be creative with your layers and add fun and festive toppings, depending on what occasion it is. This creamy, dreamy vegan dessert has layers of vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding, vegan coconut whipped cream, oreo cookies, vegan chocolate chips, and brownies. Enjoy!!
Vegan Chocolate Trifle Cake
- 2 boxes brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips “Enjoy Life”
- Oreos cookies “Back to Nature”
- 2 tubs vegan whipped cream “CocoWhip”
- 2 small boxes vanilla pudding “Simply Delish”
- 2 small boxes chocolate pudding “Simply Delish”
- whatever topping you’d like. Erin used vegan dark chocolate syrup pink sprinkles, sugar pearls and jimmies sprinkles)
- Make the brownie mix according to directions, substituting each egg with 3 tablespoons of aquafaba. Add 1/4 cup of the vegan chocolate chips to the mix and bake and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, make the 2 boxes of chocolate pudding using 2 cups of Almond milk and mix with a blender for 2 minutes until smooth. Add 1 tub of the coconut whipped cream to the chocolate pudding and thoroughly mix.
- Make the 2 boxes of vanilla pudding using 2 cups of Almond milk and mix with a blender for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Take about 10-12 oreo cookies and place in a ziplock bag. Place another ziplock bag over that bag and then crush the cookies with a kitchen hammer.
- Start layering your Trifle dish by placing part of the brownie/chocolate chip mixture in the bottom and top with some of the crushed oreo cookies. Next, spoon in the vanilla pudding, then put another layer of the brownies and crushed oreos and then spoon in the chocolate pudding/coconut whipped cream mix. Continue with the layering in that order.
- On the very top, spoon plain coconut whipped cream and decorate with your favorite toppings!