Have you discovered the ease of sheet pan cooking yet? Learn how to up-level your nachos into a meal with a few batch cooked ingredients. Stephanie Dryer joins us with her Chipotle Black Bean Sheet Pan Nachos.
Have you discovered the ease of sheet pan cooking? Learn how to up level your nachos into a meal with a few batch cooked ingredients in today’s #LunchBreakLIVE featuring Chipotle Black Bean Sheet Pan Nachos with Batch Cooking Club founder, Stephanie Dreyer VeegMama. Learn more and join Batch Cooking Club at https://www.batchcookingclub.com/.
Posted by Jane Unchained News on Thursday, April 30, 2020
Stephanie Dreyer is a plant-based meal planning expert and the founder of Batch Cooking Club, a weekly vegan meal planning membership that makes mealtime easier. She is also the award-winning children’s book author of Not A Nugget and Not A Purse.
If you are interested in simplifying your cooking routine, you should definitely check out Stephanie’s Batch Cooking Club! She is a magician when it comes to making cooking easy, not a chore.
Recipes reprinted with permission from Batch Cooking Club.
Chipotle Black Bean Sheet Pan Nachos
- 8- oz tortilla chips
- 1 batch Chipotle Black Beans recipe below
- 2 roma tomatoes chopped
- 2 avocados chopped
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 6 baby bell peppers thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup scallions sliced thinly
- 1 batch Chipotle Lime Crema recipe below
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread a single layer of half of the tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet. Distribute half of the Chipotle Black Beans evenly over the chips. Top with half of the tomato, avocado, radishes, red onion and baby bell peppers.
- Repeat a second layer with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the cilantro and scallions. Drizzle with the Chipotle Lime Crema. Serve immediately.
Chipotle Black Beans
- 2 15 oz cans black beans drained
- 1 cup chipotle salsa or your favorite variety
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a large saucepan, combine the beans, salsa, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook covered for 45 minutes until the liquid is mostly absorbed.
Chipotle Lime Crema
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 chile in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp adobo sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.