#LunchBreakLIVE with #1 Amazon Bestselling Author Steve Prussack Juice Guru and Julie Juice. Watch as they share their Springtime Easter Candy-Tasting Juice! They’ll also share about spring cleaning (the juicy way) and how to jumpstart your daily juice habit in time for the summer!
#LunchBreakLIVE with #1 Amazon Bestselling Author Steve Prussack Juice Guru with Julie Juice share their Springtime Easter Candy-Tasting Juice! They'll also share about spring cleaning (the juicy way) and how to jumpstart your daily juice habit in time for the summer! Have a look now… #stevejuiceguru #juicingwithsteve
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Friday, April 12, 2019
Steve Prussack is the #1 Amazon Bestselling co-author of “Juice Guru: Transform Your Life with One Juice a Day” and “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Juice Fasting”. Steve is the founder and director of Juice Guru Institute, where along with top leading doctors in the vegan movement, he trains others to become Certified Juice Therapists.
Now for the recipe:
Easter Candy Fruit PunchThe beautiful color of this juice screams Easter celebration, and the flavor is sweet like a fruit punch sucking candy.Organic Ingredients:
- ½ of a beet (cut in chunks)
- 3 red apples (cored and sliced- during the video, we used Envy apples which we LOVE! Fuji works great too)
- 1 lemon (outer peel removed, inner rind intact, cut in quarters)
- ½ inch* of ginger (peeled and cut in pieces)
- 1 medium carrot (cut in chunks depending on your juicer)Directions:
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing chunks of beet, apple slices, lemon quarters, carrot chunks and ginger pieces.
- Stir and serve immediately. Yields approximately 32 ounces.* Note:The ginger in this recipe is intended to offset the strong flavor of the beet and give the juice the flavor of a punch-flavored hard sucking candy. Children, however, may find ginger a bit strong. We suggest including only 1/8 inch of ginger in the juice for kids.