• 2 c. whole wheat flour
• 1/2 c. rolled oats
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 c. vegetable broth
• ½ c. mashed ripe banana
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter, at room temperature – make sure it does not contain xylitol – use a natural good quality peanut butter
- Preheat to 375 degrees F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until you form a dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball and knead until smooth.On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough and cut with a cookie cutter in the shape of a bone.
- Place on the cookie sheet and back for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Store in airtight container for up to one week.
- Makes about 28 biscuits. Biscuits are the texture of a cookie, not crunchy and hard.