Countdown to kick off of the Animal Rights 2017 National Conference at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center near Washington, District of Columbia on August 3rd. You don't want to miss this! That Snarky Vegan Girl reveals her Grilling Secrets on #LunchBreakLIVE! Get the recipe here: http://bit.ly/2tbXBoG
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Sunday, July 9, 2017
Countdown to kick off of the @Animal Rights 2017 National Conference at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center near Washington, District of Columbia on August 3rd. You don’t want to miss this! That Snarky Vegan Girl reveals her Grilling Secrets on #LunchBreakLIVE!
RECIPE: Exciting BBQ Grilled Burgers, Portobello Mushrooms, Artichokes, Tofu, Corn and Sausage…Vegan of course!
- BBQ Tofu marinated in Pineapple Thai Dressing (Saucy Lips) with Mexican Fiesta Spice. Place firm tofu iinto a “Tofuture Press” (Amazon) then marinade it, place in the freezer overnight and then place on the grill. This process creates a “meatier” texture, before placing on the grill.
- Portobello mushrooms with garlic and Bragg’s aminos
- Artichokes – steamed until nearly cooked, then marinated in Bragg’s aminos, garlic and oil. Cut artichoke in half placing the cut side on the grill
- Fresh corn with Mexican Fiesta Spice
- Beyond Meat “The Beyond Burger” The Beyond Burger can be placed on the grill either frozen or defrosted. Place a slice of Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda Style slices on burgers, or Provolone cheeseif desired.
- Field Roast Sausages – Mexican Chipotle – place on the grill
- Condiments etc: Follow Your Heart Vegenaise (Chipotle and Original) and Earth Balance, Miyoko’s Cultured Vegan Butter (no palm oil), Parma’s Chipotle Cayenne Parmesan, Follow Your Heart (dairy free) parmesan, Kite Hill and Treeline (vegan) cheese, ketchup, mustard
Grilled Artichokes with Bragg’s Aminos, Garlic and Vegan Cheese
Gwenna Hunter with Artichokes and Corn