Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) vegan legend Deborah Vidal on #LunchbreakLIVE makes an astoundingly tasty Vegan Mock Tuno Salad! Join in the 19th hole party! Find Deborah's weekly podcast at vidalSPEAKS #JaneUnchained Get the recipes here: http://bit.ly/2s3sbRn
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) vegan legend Deborah Vidalon #LunchbreakLIVE makes an astoundingly tasty Vegan Mock Tuno Salad! Join in the 19th hole party! Find Deborah’s weekly podcast at vidalSPEAKS#JaneUnchained
RECIPE: Vegan LPGA Golf Legend Deborah Vidal’s Mock Tuno Salad
- 1 cup of nuts soaked: sunflower seeds, almonds and 4-5 brazil nuts. (I use a combo of 3/4 sunflower seeds 1/4 almonds & 4-5 brazil nuts.) Soak for a few hours.
- 2 Tbsp of organic sweet pickle relish
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 c organic vegan mayo (Vegenaise – Follow Your Heart) or mashed avocado (if
- you want it oil free)
- salt & pepper to taste
- After you have soaked the nuts – rinse them & put in food processor.
- Process into small mealy size granules not paste!
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl
- Add vegan mayo, sweet pickles chopped up or pickle relish, and chopped onions
- Add salt & lots of pepper!
Deborah Vidal’s Seedless Minted Watermelon Summer Surprise
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 5 – 6 sprigs of organic fresh mint
- 1 – 2 Tbsp rosewater
- Place ingredients into a blender for 1 minute
Some of the Ingredients for Deborah’s Mock Tuno Salad
Deborah’s Mock Tuno Salad with Fresh Berries and Vegan Vanilla Yogurt (So Delicious)
Deborah’s Mock Tuno Salad