VaVaVaVoom Veggie Spread
Makes 2 servings
- 1 c raw vegetable (carrot, beet, cauliflower, broccoli, etc)
- 1/4 c avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 garlic
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 inch fresh ginger
- 1/2 c raw cashews, soaked for at least 20 min, optional
*Nuts or seeds (cashews, pecans, sunflower, etc) to be added to make more creamy and thick to vegetables that contains a large amount of water, like broccoli, tomato, etc.
- Steam the vegetable of your choice until it’s cooked, not raw, not mushy, then drain in strainer.
- Blend while hot with the avocado oil, lime juice and garlic
- Season with salt and pepper to taste