Join us today on #LunchBreakLIVE with Natalie Ford, fine art photographer & director and Celia Romana Gellert, Yoga Instructor. Together these women are creating chocolate happiness with a virtually instant, guilt free Chocolate Pudding! Simple recipes often yield the best tasting results! #JaneUnChained
VEGAN CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- 2 avocados, pitted & peeled
- 1 c almond milk
- 3/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 2 tsp peanut butter (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- ripe banana, sliced (optional for additional fun)
- vegan whipped cream
- fresh fruit
- Place avocado in blender, add almond milk, agave, cocoa powder, peanut butter (optional), vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt
- Blend on low until mixed.
- Serve in a pudding dish and let sit for a minute or more, or if you’d like, place into fridge to cool!
- Add banana for an extra added banana punch!