How to make plant-based Sloppy Joe's & Cynful Slaw with Cynthia Kimura of Cyn-Fully Delicious To-Go. Join us at VegFest Los Angeles on Apr 30 #LunchBreakLIVE #JaneUnChained #VegFestLA Get the recipe here: http://bit.ly/2pnMNFz
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Tuesday, April 25, 2017
RECIPE: Good Ole Sloppy Joe’s
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ c ketchup
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pkg Trader Joe’s Beefless Ground Beef
- 4 buns
- In a medium sized bowl stir in garlic powder, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- In an oiled skillet, add chopped onions.
- Cook until onions are translucent. Add bell pepper and cover
- Add Trader Joe’s Beefless Ground Beef and cook until heated.
- Add ketchup & mustard mixture and stir.
- Serve on warm buns.
Sloppy Joe’s and Cyn-ful Slaw