Sandra Sellani, co-author of 40-Year-Old Vegan Cookbook (bit.ly/2JVMLBL) makes scrumptious Tacos Verdes today on #LunchBreakLIVE at 12:30 pm PST/3:30 pm EST. Click here to get the recipe for today: http://bit.ly/2mcHln7
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Sunday, March 5, 2017
Tacos Verdes Recipe from 40-Year-Old Vegan:
1 c. white mushrooms, sliced;
1-12 oz. jar artichoke hearts (rinsed);
1 c. baby spinach packed tightly;
4 non-GMO corn tortillas,
1/2 avocado, cubed;
1/2 c. salsa verde;
1/4 c. cilantro leaves;
- Saute mushrooms in water until tender.
- Add salt, pepper, artichoke hearts and heat through.
- Add half the salsa verde.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in avocado, half the cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Fill corn tortillas with mixture.
- Top with additional cilantro, lime, and salsa.